02 August 2010

An Experiment with commenting

I've wanted to experiment with the commenting ability since I found out about the IntenseDebate commenting widget.  I didn't want to do this on the main site, because I'm not sure about the logging in business.  The drawback to switching over is that you have to have an OpenID, Wordpress or IntenseDebate ID.  According to the OpenID website, anyone with a Google account can use that to log in on OpenID, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how.

The Intense Debate commenting function allows for things like smileys, spell-checking and embedding YouTube videos in the comments.

Let's use this thread for people to play around with it.  If most people don't like it, we can always remove it.  If it's popular, I'll add it to the other blogs.

Have fun.